Pega Marketing Lead (NBA Decisioning) – UK - Permanent – Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Market Standards
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 12 nov. 18
Within Cognizant's Enterprise Application Services Horizontal, Integrated Process Management (IPM) is one of the World’s largest Integration Middleware and Process Management groups.
Providing high quality Integration & Process Management solutions Cognizant’s IPM Practice helps increase an organisations capabilities by allowing applications to assume new roles in the business. Our service offerings are equipped with new-generation solutions, frameworks and methodologies, powered by industry best-practices & extensive knowledge repositories that help us deliver unique value to our clients.
With significant experience gained over a decade of delivering large-scale, complex, cutting-edge Integration & Process Management solutions across industries, in addition to developing customized business solutions. We use the most appropriate tools and techniques, covering Digital Integration (SMAC Integration, API Management, IoT Integration), Intelligence & Insights (BAM, Complex Event Processing, BRMS, Real-Time Analytics), Business Process Management (BPMS, BPA), Enterprise Integration (ESB, EAI, SOA) & Partner Management (B2B, MFT).
As a Pega Marketing lead you’ll be responsible for Modelling & Optimisation for Pega marketing creating developing and maximizing value of Next Best Action (NBA) systems. Leading client engagements and from inception through to BAU transition, including establishing architecture blueprints, managing architects developers and third party resources for clients.
You’ll also be responsible for development and continuous improvement of models and smart, model-based systems and solutions across an international deployment of Pega marketing. Optimizing and improving the effectiveness of marketing activities using Pega marketing and real-time decisioning (NBA)
The role will focus on providing Pega marketing to an international telecoms operator and the delivery of models integration and data models to make significant and measurable, financial and strategic impact on the business.
As a Pega Marketing Decisioning Practitioner you will be responsible for:
- Design, create and continuously develop the vision and way of working for Decisioning/Next Best Action (NBA) for customer base management.
- To provide input in all aspects of Next Best Action (NBA) design and delivery
- Technical expert in Pega decision management and marketing
- Technical knowledge of Adobe for targeting campaigns
- Manage and lead development of models that accurately predict customer behaviors, such as offer acceptance, churn or credit risk
- Familiarity with best practice in the use of adaptive and predictive models and architectures related to these
- Management of implementation teams
- Experience of improving adaptive and self-learning models
- Migration of channel specific campaigns and sales scripts realtime NBA marketing
- Report regularly on Next Best Action (NBA) performance and value added to the business
- Working with Data and IT teams to identify the best data sources or to build new attributes to be used in offers targeting logic
- Provide clear documentation of the development and all changes to the Next Best Action (NBA)
As a NBA Decisioning Practitioner you will have experience in:
- Specific experience of decisioning / Next Best Action (NBA) functionality, in PEGA Marketing
- Proven track record in the delivery of Next Best Action (NBA) and modelling with clear financial results and strategic impact
- Hands-on customer targeting and predictive modelling experience
- Excellent understanding of business application and value of Next Best Action (NBA), predictive models and optimisation
- Experience within Marketing - with Next Best Action (NBA) systems
- Experience delivering a multinational transformation
- Strong data interpretation skills and excellent presentation skills
- Statistics background would be useful
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.