People Change / Learning Design Manager
- Salaire :£85,000
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :13 juin 18
People Change / Learning Design Manager - Financial Services
Our client a reputable consulting firm is looking for a manager level individual with strong People Change / Learning Design experience to join rapidly growing practice. They help companies deal with an increasingly complex world; and the Financial Services People Change team is at the forefront of this growth working with many Retail and Investment Banks, Insurance firms (Life and General) and Investment Management organisations.
They are seeking a Financial Services People Change Manager with experience of working within Banking. The individual must have knowledge and skills in Learning Design and Development and have proven experience working on and / or leading Transformational Learning work streams or projects within Banking and wider Financial Services.
The candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Learning Design and Development - manage the delivery of high quality client project work and complex learning programmes. Specifically learning strategy, identifying business learning needs, design, development and delivery of digital and ILT products, development and maintenance of learning roadmaps, measurement of learning impact and implementation of learning certification.
The People Consulting Manager will:
- Lead the day-to-day delivery of projects, working closely with colleagues from other areas of Management Consulting
- Manage a small team of consultants and/or facilitate client teams
- Provide specialist learning design and development advice
- Knowledge of Behavioural Change Management (BCM), Organisation Design and Regulatory Conduct Change is preferable
- Work closely with the client leads and team members to successfully deliver project outcomes