My client is a listed miner based in London. With assets globally, they are now seeking the addition of an Performance Reporting Analyst.
They are a fast growing business with a diverse asset portfolio and this role offers fantastic exposure to Board level from the start and this is a role in a highly meritocratic environment.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA) with strong academics and previous experience of working in a mining, or extractive, industry dealing with forecasts and management reporting.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller you will be tasked with:
* Analysis of results and latest forecasts
* Discussion with assigned operations on forecasts, budgets and actual financial and operational results
* Preparation of group budget plans and
preparation of group forecasts
* Monthly performance reporting and analysis for Board
* Preparation of Board slides and other presentations
* Ad hoc analysis throughout year as required by senior management
* Lead work streams or involvement in work streams in relevant finance projects
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.