Personal Claim Consultant - South or East London

  • GBP44586 - GBP52016 per annum + car
  • Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
  • CDI, Plein-temps
  • Lloyds Banking Group
  • 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16

We have a number of opportunities to join our Home Insurance Customer Facing Claims Team as a Personal Claims Consultant.

At Lloyds Banking Group, our vision is to be the best bank for customers. Working for us means you'll have a role that matters; helping Britain prosper.

We have a number of opportunities to join our Home Insurance Customer Facing Claims Team as a Personal Claims Consultant, inspecting, investigating and managing a wide range of general home insurance claims. We need to deliver tailored face to face solutions to enable our customers to get back to normal swiftly, at what can be a difficult time for them when having to make a claim on their Home Insurance Policy. We are the first insurer to assess and underwrite all our own policies across all our brands, and this has led to a great opportunity to work directly with our customers when deemed appropriate, through the claims process.

As a Personal Claims Consultant you will visit our customers and make expert assessments to help the customer understand how we will help them through the claims process.

In this role you'll need to correctly interpret policies, apply insurance principles and secure appropriate evidence to support the claim decision.

A claims professional with experience in handling household insurance claims, you'll also need to demonstrate a passion for customer service, and be able to establish and maintain an excellent relationship with our customers during the end to end process for these claims.

As this is a home-based role, it would also be desirable if you have had previous experience of home working.

We have two opportunities, one covering South London and one covering East London, and regular travel to visit customers in these postcodes is an essential element of the role. Occasional nationwide travel may also arise.

Ideally, you'll have chartered status and a professional building qualification, holding either RICS, CIOB, ICE or ABE status. An insurance qualification such as Cert CII or Cert CILA is also preferred.

If this sounds like you, you can look forward to having a role that matters, working in an environment that provides continuous learning and development, excellent benefits and a career that's full of opportunity.