Pillar 3 Document Assistant
- £250-300 per day dependant on experience
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
One of the responsibilities of the Group Regulatory Reporting team (based in London) within the Group Finance function is the Pillar 3 Disclosure, which includes:
Producing and analysing the Group’s Annual and Interim Pillar 3 Reports which are required to meet external reporting requirements, mainly driven by Capital Regulation Requirements (CRR) Part 8 disclosure articles, EBA guidelines and industry best practice. This report, and other internal supplementary reports provide insightful, business-led analytical review of the disclosures to support senior management and Committee approval, prior to the report being uploaded onto the Group’s website.
Reporting to a Senior Manager, Group Regulatory Reporting, the responsibilities of the role are to:
- Lead on the physical update of the Pillar 3 Document (the preparation and production thereof)
- Assisting in stakeholder management; receiving feedback and updates from stakeholders and senior management to flow through the document.
- Supporting colleagues from the Group Regulatory Reporting team and Group Regulatory Policy team throughout the process.