We are working with a tier one Buy-side firm who are looking for a Policyholder Engagement Manager with experience of Pensions and Life Insurance.
The role requires a candidate who can leverage excellent relationship management skills to ensure a robust customer experience (including handling any dissatisfaction) process is followed. The role will require a candidate who can utilize relationships with Third Party Administrators and internal business stakeholders in order to resolve customer issues. The candidate will possess a forward-thinking, analytical mindset and is able to identify and effectively communicate areas of improvement.
- Very strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High degree of accuracy and absolute attention to detail
- Complaint handling experience
- Good pensions and/or insurance experience
- Experience of third-party administration - processes, procedures and management
- Possess a degree from a leading university in a relevant subject and/or have relevant industry qualifications