Lead Consultant, Investment Management
Our client, one of the world’s leading platforms, who have had exceptional 2020 performance, would like to speak to Fixed Income PMs with a sharpe of 1.5+
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop and execute a clear, disciplined and sustainable investment process that produces strong ideas
- Manage a portfolio of fixed income and/or foreign exchange instruments in accordance with established trading and risk parameters.
- Collaborate and share market views with other portfolio managers as well as the Head of Global Fixed Income.
- Partner with the Quantitative Research and Technology team to develop innovative approaches, tools, and techniques for modelling and analysing markets and instruments.
Requirements of the Role:
- Prior experience managing a portfolio, with a proven track record of producing strong risk-adjusted returns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in computer science, economics, engineering, finance, mathematics, operations research, physics, statistics or a related field
- Strong understanding of portfolio construction, risk measurement/management, and performance attribution techniques
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
To discuss this opportunity in further detail, Email or Whatsapp or Senior Consultant, Tom, on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 87 198 8014.