Portfolio Project Manager - Strategy and Regulation
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Portfolio Project Manager - Strategy and RegulationFollowing a highly profitable period of growth, investment and transformation, the EMEA COO Team are expanding their EMEA Technology Execution Management / Delivery team and are recruiting an experienced Project Portfolio Manager (PPM) for the IT Strategic / Regulatory Portfolio. This role is based in Canary Wharf, London.
As a PPM within the EMEA COO Team, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, management and implementation of IT Strategic and Regulatory initiatives across EMEA. The PPM will be accountable for establishing and maintaining project standards and procedures throughout the project lifecycle and for ensuring alignment between the strategic objectives of the business and IT with regards to scope, deliverables, timeline, and cost on the IT Strategic and Regulatory portfolio of initiatives in EMEA.
The PPM will be a senior level practitioner in the Execution Management / Delivery team providing programme / project framework expertise to facilitate decision making on investments within the portfolio from a variety of projects that ensures alignment of projects to strategic objectives. The PPM will need to be confident in communicating with project sponsors, stakeholders and other divisions within State Street to ensure the overall portfolio and underlying initiatives are on track in accordance to schedule, budget and deliverables. The PPM will leverage your Financial Services experience, Regulatory experience, knowledge and programme skills to help guide EMEA IT technology teams to deliver consistent, high quality results for the Bank.
The preferred candidate will demonstrate Financial Services, Regulatory, and or IT Strategy domain knowledge, outstanding relationship management, communication, listening, and collaboration skills working effectively across various stakeholders and project team members around the globe.
- Management oversight and ownership around the planning, management, and implementation of a concurrent set of IT Strategic and Regulatory initiatives across a portfolio of projects.
- Relationship management with project sponsors and business stakeholders on the overall portfolio with regards to scope, deliverables, timeline, and budget.
- Establish and maintain programme / project frameworks for executing and delivering on projects ensuring alignment between the business and IT.
- Own day - to - day activity across the portfolio including risks, project timelines, budget, staffing / resources, and quality of deliverables to the project sponsor / stakeholders.
- Confident communicator with senior level presence in front of project sponsors, stakeholders, and across divisions at the Bank.
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP certification or work towards it preferred
- Proven ability to effectively manage a team of project managers while balancing strategic priorities and investments across the portfolio.
- Very strong relationship management, negotiation, and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsPreferred Qualifications:
- Proven experience in managing complex portfolios of strategic, transformation, and / or regulatory efforts from initiation to closure with internal and external cross functional teams
- Proven experience managing a team of project managers.
- PMP, Agile or Six Sigma certification
- Extensive Financial Services experience in managing IT projects operating in a global matrixed environment
- Proven Financial Sector experience, preferably in a Technology Project Management role.
- Track record of delivering IT infrastructure change projects across network, end user, data centre, open systems and security platforms
- Strong/Expert- level in MS Project and PowerPoint. Strong Proficiency with other MS Office tools and experience with the creation of executive-level communications/presentations.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, with diverse audiences