Portuguese NPL Investment Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page Financial Services
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
As a Portuguese NPL Investment Associate , you will work to assist on pan-European portfolio purchase transactions (both secured and unsecured). The role will be based in London and due to a recent significant growth in Portugal, a fluent Portuguese speaker is preferred.
The group spans the UK, Spain, Italy, Germany & Ireland, providing a strong footprint across Europe to both assist in the origination, evaluation and servicing of portfolio opportunities. Its clients comprise the largest European banks and specialist consumer finance issuers.
As a Portuguese Fund Investment Associate, will hold responsibility for:
- Data analysis for investment review of portfolios
- Construct cash flow modelling and portfolio Pricing Models under supervision
- Scenario and statistical analysis of portfolio purchase transactions
- Data preparation for new portfolios.
- System reports - analysis and review of system data for reporting of portfolio performance.
- Development and recommendation of investment proposals
- Support due diligence exercises
- Assist in portfolio and transaction structure reporting to third parties
- Assistance in execution of corporate finance transactions
Business Development and Deal Origination:
- Show awareness of potential Business Development Opportunities
- Research new markets/business areas for development
- Analysis of potential acquisitions or other corporate development projects
- Manage Business Development pipeline and follow up with MD's
- Analysis and support material for business development initiatives
Prior experience in either:
Credit investment; or related area including:
- investment banking;
- corporate finance;
- management consultancy; or
- professional services
- University graduate. Preferably with a specialisation in finance,
A market leading package