Post-Trade Client Relationship & Services Analyst
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
Post-Trade Client Relationship and Services is responsible for pre-sales and client on-boarding, service delivery, customer success management as well as workflow/ product and productivity improvements. This can only be delivered by a highly skilled individual as well as close collaboration with Business Line Management, Product Management, Development and CD&S teams.
The Service Management Analyst assists with the on-boarding of new clients, works to engage customers on new initiatives, builds & maintains those relationships and provides day to day support. The incumbent will successfully handle, escalate operational and customer-related issues while demonstrating strong communication skills. They support operational trade and end-of-day workflows, contribute to internal projects and enhancement requests related to current operational processes.
• Demonstrate the ability to solve problems across all asset classes/initiatives and most internal operational processes, Data interpretation and optimization, review and management of exceptions in a timely manner.
• Effectively and efficiently solve client and operational issues, with assistance as necessary. Innovate/ Grow. Support CME Group's effort to develop innovative enhancements that improve our team and our customers' experience, including documenting firm enhancement requests, suggesting ideas to improve the customer experience and improve internal processes and generate a plan to implement the enhancement or idea.
• Provide excellent customer service across all asset classes and initiatives. Develop strong relationships with customers by providing clear/professional responses to client queries, assisting with customer calls and/or in-person visits.
• Provide pre-sales assistance by demoing triResolve to prospects/ support the Global Sales team in meeting prospects and assist with the on-boarding of new clients.
• Perform internal and User Acceptance Testing of new releases with oversight by Associate and Senior Associate
• Work closely with the product, business, development and sales teams globally
Skills & Software Requirements:
• The ability to interpret trade data
• Customer relationship skills
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge existing status quo
• Proficiency in using text editors and advanced spreadsheet functions
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Ability to multitask
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written English)
• Fluency in another language would be beneficial
• Good teamwork skills