A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a difference at a leading global investment management firm where success results from the dedication our associates have in building success for our clients. We are a growing organization of associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training, management development programs, and career development on the job. If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us. POSITION PURPOSE
The Global Client & Investment Reporting team (GCIR) EMEA Kit team is responsible for the oversight, production, quality control and timely delivery of both Sales and Client pitch-books (internally referred to as "kits") for the investment strategies managed via the European and Asian offices. The team coordinates closely with similar teams based in the US and Hong Kong, employing similar procedures and processes, to provide a mutual and consistent product which can be used globally and across all investment strategies.
The team is currently looking to fill a fulltime / permanent specialist position. Significant previous experience is not essential as the focus is on filling the position with a candidate that has the right aptitude and can develop into the role over time.
The position requires the ability to use a variety of internal data and content management systems for gathering inputs to the pitch-books and also demands working with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Principal Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility is the accurate updating and timely delivery of pitch-books across a range of investment strategies according to a quarterly schedule. This includes both Sales and Client templates and covers several different investment vehicles such as Mutual Fund, SICAV and Strategy level templates. This involves the collation of investment data and associated statistics from a variety of internal systems and teams for use in updating numerous tables and charts within the pitch-books. Pitch-books are produced using PowerPoint and Seismic.
- Coordinate with other internal teams such as Global Communications Compliance (GCC) and Investment Liaisons (IL) to ensure pitch-books undergo all necessary compliance and quality control reviews and implement changes based on feedback provided.
- Update customized Client pitch-books on an ad hoc basis according to meeting requests submitted by client facing associates. Initially, this will mainly involve minor edits to existing templates but with experience will develop into fully updating customized client review pitch-books.
- Follow agreed procedures for storing completed documents within internal document management systems and archiving required content and supporting materials as required.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS Required:
- Contribute to the development of Seismic for the production of pitch-books. This may involve documenting content of pitch-books, advising a project team on particular exhibits, creating new PowerPoint documents and user acceptance testing.
- A client service oriented manner
- Numerate and comfortable working with large datasets
- Organised and reliable
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and flexibility to meet stringent deadlines and unpredictable work volumes
- Technical aptitude for systems/software applications (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Fast learner that can adapt quickly
- Flexible and open to changing environment and requirements
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Degree educated
- Some experience of working in the Investment Management industry
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by country, federal, state, or local law.