A Principal DevOps Engineer looking to showcase their ability whilst leading a technical team.
Principal DevOps Engineer – GCP AWS Terraform Kubernetes Python Node
I have an exciting opportunity with one of the fastest growing technology driven energy suppliers based here in London. They are seeking a Principal DevOps Engineer, who will come in and lead the technical team that will take over the building and managing of the firms infrastructure. This position gives YOU a great opportunity to show case your technical skills and take the firm to the next level. If YOU would like to hear more about this position, then PLEASE apply.
- Leading the infrastructure team.
- Moving the infrastructure into a fully-orchestrated, infrastructure as a code world.
- Building and documenting self-service tools that enable product teams to work independently, and finding new opportunities to enable and support those teams.
- Improving tooling for build of deploy processes, automated testing, and security.
- 8-12 years work experience in operations and system administration.
- Familiar with cloud platform (GCP and AWS) and management tooling (Kubernetes, Terraform, Istio, Splunk).
- Software development experience, ideally in Python or Node.