Private Banker City of London £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits The team manage the offshore financial needs of a wide range of High Net Worth individuals and institutions, covering wealth management, banking and lending services for their clients. The role is within the UK Private Bank front office, and will involve the origination of new client business and portfolio management responsibilities.
City of London
£60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The role is for a Private Banker in the London Office and you will be part of a high-performing team.
The Private Banking team plays an important role within the Bank. The team manage the offshore financial needs of a wide range of High Net Worth individuals and institutions, covering wealth management, banking and lending services for clients. The role is within the UK Private Bank front office, and will involve the origination of new client business and portfolio management responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for any target focused individual who is looking for a challenging and varied position which, if achieved successfully could bring broad development prospects in the future.
As the role holder you'll have 5+ years of client facing experience and a demonstrable interest in the markets. As the role holder you'll be expected to:
Build Client Relationships:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of clients' businesses and sources of wealth generation
- Anticipate events in a client's life and business which have significant financial implications
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients who frequently seek strategic advice regarding financial matters
- Build relationships with client families
- Effectively manage client expectations regarding what can and cannot be executed on their behalf
Develop Client Solutions:
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of client goals and risk tolerance to ensure that financial strategies are appropriate
- Uncovers needs that are not articulated or clearly expressed by the client
- Brings together the appropriate product experts to develop long-term solutions that strengthen client relationships with the firm
- Helps clients achieve broad financial and investment goals related to the creation, management, and transfer of wealth
- Develops tailored solutions that address clients' unique investment, risk management, and financing/liquidity needs
Execute and Drive Results:
- Sets challenging goals, regularly monitoring progress and making adjustments to achieve objectives
- Plans and prioritise daily, weekly, and monthly activities to maximize revenue growth and client satisfaction
- Transfers or eliminate non-productive accounts in order to focus on clients who fit within the business strategy
- Establishes a referral network and gain introductions to potential clients which generate new sales
- Close the deal, making concessions that are appropriate and in line with the fundamental interests of the Private Bank.