Private Equity Fund Accountant
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 06 oct. 17 2017-10-06
Our client is an independent private equity secondaries firm that is looking for a part-qualified accountant to join their finance team in London. The role will support both the fund and financial controller, providing exposure to corporate as well as fund accounting. The role is diverse, challenging and will suit a self-starter who has experience in fund accounting and knowledge of private equity fund structures. The successful candidate will be professional and reliable with strong analytical, communication and organisational skills.
- Support the Fund Controller in preparation of quarterly investor fund reports and fund accounts.
- Assisting portfolio monitoring and quarterly valuation process.
- Liaising with outsourced fund administration teams for management of fund calls and distributions, payments, cash flow projections, management fee calculations, investor queries and investment recommendations.
- Liaising with auditors and assisting with fund audits.
- Manage online investor portal and portfolio monitoring system, updating latter for fund and deal transactions.
- Maintain sale/purchase ledgers, fixed asset register.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare expense/credit card schedules.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly group consolidation.
- Group cash management including forecasting.
- Support Financial Controller in FCA and SEC compliance.
- Part-qualified (ACA or ACCA).
- Fund accounting experience and knowledge of private equity fund structures preferred.
- Fund administration experience would be an advantage, as well as any fund reporting and tax knowledge.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel to intermediate level.
- Strong analytical, communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts, would be an advantage, but not essential.