Private Equity Fund Administrator - Global technology
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Curtis Murray Associates
- 15 juin 18 2018-06-15
Our client currently manages a Private Equity fund formed to invest in high-growth businesses in cyber security, cloud computing infrastructure, artificial intelligence and data anlaytics. Plans are now well advanced to raise a second fund. A role has arisen within Fund Operations to join the small, young and multicultural London based team. This role is most likely to appeal to candidates with a background in legal, compliance or company secretarial work.
- Support the investment team at the various stages of the acquisitions and disposals along with administrative follow-up of transactions
- Maintain accurate investment documentation for each investment during the entire life of the investments
- Support the Investor Relations team with the preparation and distribution of investor communications, including drawdown notices, quarterly reporting and other investor related queries
- Assist with client take-on, ensuring adherence with AML and KYC requirements
- Support day-to-day administration for over 30 fund companies (including UK, Luxembourg and Cayman)
- Undertake company secretarial tasks (preparation of minutes and board resolutions for all entities as applicable)
- Liaison with banks, lawyers, notaries, auditors and accountants in relation to the day-to-day business of the various entities
- Assist the Director of Fund Operations to ensure full fund compliance with statutory requirements and external regulation as applicable (FCA in UK, CSSF in Lux, or other jurisdictions as applicable)
- Assist with ongoing compliance monitoring within the Company in line with FCA requirements
Ideal candidate profile:
- Legal, admin-related, compliance or company secretarial experience preferred
- Knowledge or experience in the fund industry is essential. A minimum of 3 years.
- Must be educated to degree level
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in English is required with knowledge of French a plus.