On behalf of global asset manager, we are searching for a Product Analyst who will be responsible for documentation production and oversight, share class management and business analysis. This is a permanent position in a product and data team and they would like someone to start as soon as possible.
The role will manage the day to day activities of the production and dissemination of factsheets and commentaries and other core materials through to the central management and publication of information. This will include static and dynamic data about the company’s funds on client-facing platforms to help raise the profile of the business. The role will also be responsible for regular reporting to senior management.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience working in an asset management company
- Demonstrable understanding of investment products and the regulatory framework
- Strong technical / digital skills – experience with SharePoint (desirable)
- Knowledge and capability to operate as a project manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English.
- Economics background (desirable)
- Ability to present data in a meaningful way - using KPIs and charts for senior stakeholders
- Good IT skills, with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills