- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Key Responsibilities of this role will include:
- The successful candidate will be based in London within the European Product team for HSBC Securities Services BOSS (Broker Outsourcing Securities Services)
- The role of the department is primarily to lead the build out of the business framework for the BOSS offering to support new business propositions with external clients and lead the ongoing development of the BOSS product. The Product team is responsible for definition of the product strategy, target operating model, service offering, sales support, pre-execution client engagement, market and industry thought leadership and the commercial viability of the offering
- The scope of this role will initially involve the creation of a sustainable artefact library to support or supplement new business propositions with external clients, which have a standardised approach and baseline terms. The individual will support feasibility analysis and market research to help to define the overall strategy for the product
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of Post Trade Securities processing (Equities and Fixed Income)
- Strong business acumen and awareness of the key issues and risks in the securities industry
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of operational processes and risks
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; must be capable of producing clear, unambiguous communication, interacting positively with senior business management, department heads and vendors, as required
- Experience of building and maintaining excellent relationships when dealing directly with external clients and third parties
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, especially across location and an ability to build a consensus
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to plan and organise workload when working to tight deadlines and maintain a clear head when faced with multiple conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work autonomously, plan strategically, be self-motivated and exhibit a "can-do" attitude
For further details and application information please visit our careers site, searching under reference number 0000A2A0
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.