Product Control & Valuations Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
**NEW ROLE** One of the world's leading Investment Banks are looking to hire! They want someone with 2-5 years Product Control Experience from any asset class to join their exciting team looking at Long Term Trades from all aspects (including business control & valuations). Price Testing knowledge preferable
- Acting as the primary face off to the Front Office, the Accounting Policy Group and the Risk Management team, as well as other key stakeholders.
- The preparation and explanation, of daily and monthly management revenues for the relevant asset class and their reconciliation with the estimates of the traders and with the financial accounts.
- Heavily involved in the price testing and valuation of long term trades.
- Work closely with the trading floor to ensure a fast and efficient resolution of trader queries.
- Take full ownership of the execution of all Product Control responsibilities, including the validation and review of new trades.
- Respond to any Ad Hoc requests in a timely and customer orientated fashion.
- Resolve all issues / conflicts in a timely and customer orientated fashion.
- Be proactive in the wider team, delivering cross-team initiatives to drive efficiency.
- Review and challenge assumptions in business planning, forecasting; ensuring the risks are clearly understood and communicated.
- Be involved in the implementation of new products and reporting processes, as well as hedge accounting.
- Strong academic background with a qualification in a Finance, Economic or Mathematical subject from a leading university.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience dealing with the full front to back Accounting process associated with Product Control from a leading Banking Institution is essential.
- Experience with Investment Banking products, FX Derivative / Interest Rate Swaps / Bond / Loans Product Knowledge desirable.
- Possess strong communications skills to deal with senior stakeholders.
- Be able to not only analyse data, but be confident in putting context behind this data for senior management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with a committed attitude and the ability to work both independently and as a team with senior management and company stakeholders in a performance-driven environment.
- Advanced system knowledge, including MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookup etc.) would be beneficial.
Why this role?
Salary of between £40,000 and £65,000 dependant on level of experience and subject to skillset and interview process.
If you are interested, please send your CV to: josroberts@astoncarter.(com).
Or alternatively, give me a call on 0207 997 1112 if you wish to discuss this role in further detail.
Key Skills - Reporting, Regulation, Regulatory Reporting, CRD4, Credit Risk, Risk Analyst, Finance, Banking, Investment, VBA, Excel, Accounting, Project Management, Projects, Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Risk, Capital, Revenue, reporting, capital management, Control, Product Control, Repo, Derivative, Derivatives, , Flow Rates, Rates, Structured Credit, Structured, Fixed Income, , equities, structured notes, FX, Bonds, Bond, Loan, Regulation, PC, swap, swaps, repos