- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 sept. 17
Product Controller The candidate will be a key member of the product control team responsible for all aspects of control and liaison with the Front Office, IT, Middle Office and other finance areas with respect to the business which manage bovaried portfolios. This role will provide a great deal of exposure to senior members of the company and will require excellent communication and presentation skills.
The candidate will have to liaise with the Traders to reconcile any differences or discrepancies and also be confident in dealing with Risk Management, Operations and Legal departments to resolve issues.
The candidate will be expected to take ownership of month-end processes including valuation controls, balance sheet substantiation and reporting to senior trading and finance management.
Key objectives critical to success:
- Manage the offshore production hub and relationships with senior traders and other stakeholders such as business managers, regulatory reporting, risk management etc.
- Strong numerical and communication skills, demonstrate control mind-set and take initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Need to demonstrate confidence in discussing complex issues with senior individuals.
- A demonstrable sense of ownership and a strong control mind-set with initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Planning and organizational skills; executing priority actions on-time, keeping stakeholders updated and managing expectations.
- Communication skills; Articulate and receptive, able to adjust communications styles to deal with a wide ranging audience from offshore PC team to senior Global Markets management.
- Leadership; Builds a collaborative and productive working relationship across the organisation.
- Results orientated with a clear focus on execution and delivery.