Product Controller - Exotics ,Equity Derivatives
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Randstad Financial & Professional
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
Opportunity to work within the Equity Derivatives Product Control P&L team, supporting the Global Exotic Equity Derivative desks (Single stock, Index, Hybrids and Funds), which are part of Equity Client Solutions.
Asset class is complex and requires understanding of risks, markets, multiple structured and exotic products and understanding of front to back and control environment. Significant scope for learning and analysis.
Interaction with the front office trading desk, trade support, trade control, Quants, PVG, operations and technology required as well as input to significant regulatory projects.
Exotics Product Control team's responsibilities are in the following main areas:
* P&L Explain production and daily reporting to the front office with analysis and understanding of exotic trades and structures- requires in depth understanding of the models used by the desk, understanding of scripts and termsheets and interaction with the Quants, trade support and the front office.
* Daily front to back reconciliation - trading system to ledger and month end close. finance are responsible for running and maintaining many of the key controls in the trade system infrastructure and performing a balance sheet sign off.
* Month end P&L and balance sheet close
* Review and presentation to Snr FO management of regulator metrics
We expect that the new team member will be involved in all areas of work mentioned above
COMPETENCIES WE LOOK FOR
* Manages Operational Risk
* Act responsibly
* Knows the Business
* Achieves Results
* Acts with Courage and Conviction
* Learns and Adapts
SKILLS WE LOOK FOR
* Degree or equivalent qualification
* Control focus
* Communication skills
* Analytical skills
* Knowledge of derivative products
* Knowledge of front to back and accounting
* Product Control Experience - Exposure to Equity derivatives to include Options
Nice to have
* Numerical degree (Maths, Science or Engineering) would be an advantage
* ACA or other accountancy qualification or experience will be an advantage
* Advanced level in Excel
* Interest or experience in coding - e.g. VBA
* Exposure to Exotics and Funds products
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003