Product Controller - Investment Banking
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
A Global investment bank with an impeccable reputation in London, is searching for a preferably qualified accountant to join the model risk control function on a permanent basis.
The role holder will sit within a cross asset team, supporting all trading businesses and assisting with further scope expansion and additional workflow requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying issues that cause regular exceptions and actively assisting in proposing recommendations for remediation
- Following up on resolution of exceptions
- Producing data and commentary for exception review board meetings
- Liaising with various business areas; Market Risk, Finance, Trade Services and Front Office
- Staying close to products and providing exposure to trading, finance and market risk management.
The ideal candidate will require strong stakeholder management and product control experience. Preferably a qualified accountant who knows their way around product control.
Key skills required:
- Product control or Risk experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great cultural awareness and ability to manage stakeholders
- Proven ability to execute strategy and implementing key deliverables
- Enthusiastic with an interest in products and markets
- Control focused with excellent attention to detail
Our client is a renowned banking institution with an extensive Global footprint within Investment. Our client is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.
If interested in this opportunity please apply online or alternatively email your most up to date CV to email@example.com