- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 juin 18
Product Controller - STG # 110165
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- P&L validation including FOBO reconciliations and resolution of reconciling items
- Valuations and Analysis - month end Price Testing to ensure trades are valued correctly, including liaising with Structuring, Trading and VRG as appropriate
- Performing month-end and quarter-end production tasks, which include Account Ownership, Book Management, FX hedging analysis and implementation of Accounting Policy and Legal Entity Reporting
- New Business: Contribute to due diligence assessment & implementation of new trades through the New business process including book management, system set up and testing
- Projects & Ad-hoc: Active involvement in change management, specifically the reduction of manual journals and processes, increasing straight through process control and reducing operational risk. Book rationalization for dormant trades. UAT for any centrally run project initiatives that impact the STG BSO
- Working closely with Financial Accounting, Middle Office, Structuring, FO Trading and COO on a regular basis
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- She / he will possess a strong University degree, preferably in a relevant subject or equivalent work experience.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant.
- Product knowledge across a range of financial instruments.
- Solid PC experience.
- Understanding of the meaningful concepts of technical accounting (USGAAP/IFRS).
- Accounting skills in terms of being able to post and understand journal entries.
- Good practical I.T. skills, particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to handle time effectively & efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication with an ability to explain complex subjects in a simple way and at various levels of the organisation.