- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Product DeveloperReporting To: Head of EMEA Product
Department: EMEA Product
We are looking for a product developer to build and manage the product life-cycle of active and index funds for State Street Global Advisors in Europe. You will join a dynamic, ambitious team of product professionals, looking to grow State Street's cross-border fund business and bring market-leading solutions to our clients across asset classes and investment styles.
You will need to collaborate with colleagues in our investment teams, portfolio strategists, client / consultant facing teams and other team members from the Global Product team to drive our new product agenda. The role also requires you to have excellent communication and teamwork skills to understand the needs of clients, the opportunities in the market and how best to respond to both of these with State Street's investment capabilities.
What we need you to do:
- Develop and design active and index funds for the European market, taking into account our overall strategy and business priorities.
- Manage the full product lifecycle of the existing range of funds; analyse - and where appropriate adjust - their pricing, positioning and operating models to ensure they remain market-leading products; merge or close products if needed.
- Execute the product strategy, develop business cases, design product features and co-ordinate launches. Work cross-functionally to develop and position the firm's European product range.
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with key internal clients including senior managers.
- Analyse market research and understand the competitive marketplace to identify trends and potential new product opportunities.
- Manage risk effectively by acknowledging, understanding, mitigating and/or eliminating it. Understand how important the effective management of risk is to State Street and how excellence in governance can lead to better products.
- Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards.
- Contribute to and produce key management reports, in support of a strong governance process and to ensure accountability for the Product team.
What we need you to be:
- Experienced across elements of the product development process: strategy, structuring, launch co-ordination and product lifecycle management
- Confident and clear in your understanding of the investment landscape, regulatory, tax and operational issues and how they relate to product design
- A problem solver, with an ability to identify and analyse issues, find viable alternatives and recommend solutions
- A great relationship-builder with strong collaborative skills across all levels and teams of our global business
- Persuasive and articulate in presenting complex ideas and issues to teams across the business in a clear and succinct way.
- You should be able to frame issues, identify important points and draw conclusions, combined with strong communication skills and intellectual curiosity.
Who you are:
- You want to work in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural environment and want to develop your talent at an equal opportunity employer like State Street.
- You are motivated to deliver the best possible outcomes to clients and investors in our funds.
- You are aligned with our culture of diversity, corporate citizenship and engagement in the local communities we serve
Education & Qualifications:
- Good quality degree in Finance, Economics, STEM or similar field
- Experience in a product development or product management role in Europe.
- MBA or CFA a plus