Finance Transformation Consulting – Senior Manager
Location: London – Hybrid
- Financial transformation – responsibility in supporting and delivering of a Product within regulatory reporting solutions.
- Leading development on areas of the product and ensuring excellent product delivery.
- Managing a small team, leadership, and coaching.
- Leading developments of upgrades and innovative solutions with the agile software development team.
- Triaging new issues and feature requests, plus managing the scope and ensure timely delivery of product releases to clients.
- Ensuring quality delivery through robust automated testing and reviewing of development team output.
- Managing compliance with security requirements, including managing the development team.
- Strong stakeholder management within the team and non-technical stakeholders.
- Maintaining a wider awareness of business priorities and regulatory reporting updates/changes, and relevant procedure manuals.
Skills and Experiences:
- Strong technical skills in .NET development and functional programming, which includes C# and F# - 75% of the core product is written in F#
- Strong understanding of XBRL reporting standards – within the regulatory reporting space such as CRD IV
- Experiences in desktop application developments using WPF and ideally experiences using ReactiveUI
- Agile development environment/methodology
- Experiences in using GIT or similar for source control/management
- Leadership/coaching/developing teams.