As a global investment manager, we help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future
The Product Development function is responsible for co-ordinating the development of new products and on-going range management:
- Development - taking ownership of the development cycle from initial concept, through detailed design, build and launch.
- Management - ongoing product range management to ensure existing products are fit for purpose. To the extent that issues are identified, it formulates action plans to ensure appropriate action is taken.
The product development process aims to ensure the fair treatment of customers in that products and services are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
Overview of role
Manage the development of new products launches with an emphasis on Luxembourg funds.
Manage the on-going fund ranges. Main activities will include prospectus updates, fund mergers, changes and liquidations.
Work with investment teams, sales & marketing, operations, compliance, risk, legal and finance teams to ensure adequate support for the product launches and changes.
Maintain awareness of competitor, regulatory and market developments.
Actively contribute and lead on ad hoc work and strategic projects as they arise
- Proactive and adaptable approach. Positive attitude and ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues across the business.
- Good technical knowledge from both an investment and regulatory perspective.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as the role involves working closely with the legal, operations, sales, marketing, investment, and compliance teams
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational, numerical and analytical skills