We at DHI Group inc. help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, content and insight. Why work for us? We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters.We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career. We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs.We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets. We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you.
We are looking for a top-class product professional to join the eFinancialCareers product team. You will be reporting into the VP Product and you will be part of the team in charge of the global product across US, EMEA and APAC.
The Product Director will be in charge of the horizontal strategy and product execution for the whole candidate experience of efinancialcareers.com.
This role will lead a team of product and senior product managers in delivering the best candidate experience on both responsive and mobile app.
With huge experience in mentoring and coaching, the Director is expected to evangelize and ensure the best product practices are adopted in the whole product team while being a champion for our job seekers.
They will also lead directly the commercial value proposition to create a valuable and efficient set of products working with the Sales and Customer Success team.
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to design and deliver the vision for our candidate experience and commercial value proposition
- Manage, mentor and coach product managers
- Lead the research, discovery and delivery of the best user experience for our candidates
- Design, deliver and champion the commercial value proposition from a product standpoint
- Work closely with the sales team to design and evolve our billing value proposition
- Collaborate with the global product team in order to drive a coherent and efficient global product roadmap
- Support the delivery and the experimentation of different pricing models
- Become an expert on how to build visibility products for our clients on our platform
- Work closely with the product analyst on product adoptions
- Understand and factor into our product the diversity of the various markets we serve (US, EMEA and APAC)
- Champion communication with clients both via digital and face to face meetings
- Support the B2B marketing and Sales vision
- 5+ years of experience in leading product teams
- Experience in mentoring and coaching product managers
- Champion Agile best practice and product management techniques
- Experience in user facing, high volume digital products and the business models behind them
- Experience in designing and launching user facing commercial products
- Knowledge of the online recruitment market and sales processes are a plus
- Excellent communication skills. You are logical, articulate, and can work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- Great commercial awareness. You think constantly about driving business results, and base your decisions in data, user interviews, and rigorous analysis
- Fluent in English and eligible to work in the UK