Mason Blake are partnering with a well known asset manager in their search for a product governance manager to join their team base in central London. The successful applicant will come from a product background and have full lifecycle knowledge with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in asset management.
- Develop and enhance the product governance framework including process maps, policies and procedures.
- Ongoing management of the product governance framework as well as implementing change initiatives.
- Work with the wider product team and act as a point of contact for the end to end product management lifecycle.
- Monitor industry tends and initiatives and identify impacts they will have on the existing and new products such as the AoV and AMMS.
- Identify new areas for development and implement any changes to the governance frameworks.
- Take ownership of product change management including proposal compilation, stakeholder management and reporting
- 5-7 Years’ experience in a similar role within asset management
- Working knowledge of the full product lifecycle
- Working knowledge of UK & Irish fund structures
- Experience in a change management
- Educated to a degree level
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.