Product Manager-Tax Services
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
The Tax Services Product Manager is responsible for assuring the solutions and services offered to our clients are comprehensible and aligned with their needs. Additional responsibilities include:
• Supporting new product introduction by creating the risk analysis
• Providing sales support through client/ prospect pitches and RFP response and review
• Supporting discovery and innovation by creating client personas and evaluating competitors
• Assisting in new product planning activities by deriving forecasts, composing product requirements and establishing future metrics
• Displaying a balanced, cross- functional perspective, liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
• Supporting new product introduction by creating the risk analysis 5. Track customer satisfaction, evaluate metrics and KPIs, gauge channel performance, conduct post product launch audits
• Providing sales support through RFP response and review
• Monitoring capital and expenses and rate card alignment across regions
• Executing the strategy of the product umbrella as outlined by the Lead Product Manager, Head of Product Management and Product Executive for the umbrella The ideal candidate should demonstrate some of the following qualifications:
• Previous experience performing a role as a strategic thinker
• Demonstrated ability to build trustworthy and credible business relationships
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience creating presentations as a subject matter
• Demonstrated knowledge of tax products
• Demonstrated experience understanding client needs
• Flexibility to adapt with changing schedules and requirements
• Demonstrated knowledge of business strategy development
• A College or University degree and/or relevant, proven work experience
• Relevant industry qualifications are preferred Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial - Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance - Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing - Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development - Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.