- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
My client is a fast-growth technology company. Businesses in the digital economy succeed or fail based on their ability to deal with masses of data and complexity quickly and efficiently. They empower users to normalise,validate and reconcile any type of data on demand. New clients are live in 24 hours, with results in 7 days and tangible business value in 30 days. Our customers include international banks, brokers, exchanges, asset managers, hedge funds, administrators, service providers and corporates. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Luxembourg, they require a product manager to join the London team.
My client looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their team and help push their innovation agenda forward. Your job will be to build great software and deliver on our product strategy. To succeed in the role, you will have a track record of working with engineering teams, designers and clients to come up with successful solutions. The focus initially will be mostly on data reconciliation, matching and the self-service data normalisation pioneered by my client.
You will be:
- Passionate about making managing data easy for our users
- Well versed in Agile methodologies and the capital markets
- Happy to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Unintimidated by an intelligent team with strong opinions
- Self-motivated and used to dealing with uncertainty,
- Accustomed to clearing barriers for success of the product and company
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Gather requirements from clients and across the business
- Define solutions and present mock-ups and prototypes to refine these
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure delivery of highest business value items
- Work with the engineering teams to break items into user stories
- Ensure that features delivered fit client requirements and are adopted
- Become a source of knowledge on solution behaviour for the rest of the business
- Manage portfolios of client feature requests and strategic development initiatives
- A good working knowledge of the financial services industry with a particular focus on capital markets
- The ability to forge strong relationships with clients and the ability to understand their requirements.
- Strong communication and presentation skills a must
- A commitment to life-long learning and an ability to grasp the requirements of new industries or opportunities quickly and independently
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- A deep understanding of agile software development practices
- The ability to write clear, precise functional specifications and user stories.
- Previous experience in a product manager/product owner role
- A background in reconciliation and/or data preparation
- Working knowledge of Atlassian tools (Confluence, JIRA, etc.)
- Previous engineering (development or testing) experience