Product Onboarding & Implementation Analyst
A leading global Asset Management firm is looking to hire a Product Onboarding & Implementation Analyst on a contract basis.
The purpose of this role is to successfully implement fund launches and change events whilst having a strong focus on exceptional client experience.
To be considered for this role candidates MUST have previous experience of working within the Asset Management Sector with strong working knowledge of financial products Key responsibilities
- Planning and management of the end to end process for product launch, change and closure events.
- Project-manage fund launches, including complex shareclass structures and hedged sleeves.
- Providing advice and consulting with all participant parties on all aspects of the product lifecycle.
- Update and completion of event checklists and information packs for each event
- Work closely with the Product Development & Funds Management teams to ensure timely implementation of events.
- You will ensure accurate static data set up on internal systems; maintain fund and portfolio reference data.
- Extensive liaison with custodians and transfer agencies across multiple juristictions
- Provide timely and accurate query investigation and resolution.
- Continuous focus on risk excellence and risk mitigation.
- Degree qualified with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
- Investment Operations Certificate (formerly IAQ) considered an advantage.
- Operations experience gained from an investment manager, investment bank, prime broker, fund administrator or custodian.
- Product experience desirable: Bonds, Equities, FX, Futures, Pooled / Mutual Funds.
- Experience with UCITS products
- You have strong analytical skills.
- Excellent social skills with an excellent grasp of the importance of client service.
- You are able to build positive relationships with both internally and externally
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You understand investment markets and settlement.
- Strong MS Windows applications, specifically Excel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.