- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
See job description for details
Join us in London as a Product Owner
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Path, an RBS-backed venture on a mission to make UK SMEs more successful
- Sitting within a small, dynamic and highly talented team of engineers, designers, growth hackers and entrepreneurs, you'll be joining us at an exciting time as we look to deliver disruptive propositions to the market, and experiment with new ways of working for the wider bank
- Based in a start-up incubator in central London, you'll be applying leading-edge technologies and customer-centric designs to deliver an exciting and innovative proposition
What you'll do
Path is an RBS-backed venture - a start-up at heart with strong corporate support - on a mission to help UK small businesses be more successful. Our mission influences everything we do, and we have a very privileged access to the RBS SME customer base to get us started. You'll define the overall vision for the Path business before communicating that vision effectively to the delivery team, motivating the team with a clear, elevating goal.
As well as working closely with design, development, distribution and content experts, you'll spend time with customers to build an understanding of their needs in order to shape our overall proposition.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- The delivery of products (E2E) and the overall product roadmap
- Representing the business and customer perspective in the development of an end-product vision, working with design teams and key business stakeholders
- Maintaining the product backlog
- Defining and prioritising product features
- Forming and further developing the Product team
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with extensive experience in a technology product development environment, specifically in a product, development or design role. You'll also have experience in a Product Owner role, owning the delivery of a product using an Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, XP).
We're also looking for:
- Strong team leadership skills, a "servant leader" with the ability to lead through influence rather than authority
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A commercial mind set, with the ability to make fact-based trade-offs
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.