- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mars 19
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster, and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT) - EWT supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the cheapest possible cost for quality services. EWT will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Strong knowledge about product lifecycle, evaluate product capabilities and features, develops problem solutions, analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications and product service delivery is required
- Coordinate with leadership, business,, IT and vendors and provide product consultation and market insight
- Lead with business to support new product developments and existing product enhancements
- Identify integration opportunities based on business synergy and product vision to extend the product
- Analyze business need, research offerings in market, comparative analysis and provide recommendation
- Support key decision making processes on product retirement/expansion, technology adoption etc.
- Effectively collaborates product specific meetings, QBR's, manage contract & negotiation, product vendor relationship.
- Good understanding of product releases, new features offered, risks, patches, fixes, testing and implementation
- Good Knowledge of licensing models, product pricing, utilization analysis, product training offerings, financials/chargeback models
- Aggregate and synthesize reports for both internal and external consumption on a periodic basis.
- Clear communication, leadership reporting, articulate findings, share recommendations and be a trusted advisor to business.
- Analyze business needs, align product roadmap strategy, planning, prioritization, lead POC's, product CBA, study functional and technical specification, follow EY standards, policies/processes, testing and product delivery
- Help business users troubleshoot issues they encounter, provide actionable resolution, SME support, timely responses track and monitor product issue logs, patching, upgrades, installation, version control, deployments and maintenance
- Manage documentation, workflows and learning materials (user manuals, installation guide, FAQ's etc..)
- Readiness to be on call and provide extended hour support per business need
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization in product functionality
- Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple applications and processes
- Demonstrate business and technology savvy
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization of product and processes
- Analysis and reporting of data based on services provided to bring visibility to leadership and stakeholders
- Working closely with other team members, business, IT and vendor
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Prior knowledge of Brainspace, Relativity NUIX, Law, iPro and/or eDiscovery tools and technology is plus
- Exceptional strategic thinking, ability to consider impact and opportunities of a fast changing technology market onto Business Unit, paired with ability to propose practical implementation approaches
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written paired with the ability to tailor the message to audiences
- Good understanding of infrastructure aspects, servers, data center, product hosting, cloud platform, and licensing
- Ability to build relationships in a remote setting with users of various levels
- Exceptional decision-making ability, balancing what is right with what is realistic
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people from various parts of the Business and IT
- Ability and willingness to continuously learn product releases, risks and fixes, product metrics, competitor and pricing
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure
- Possess a curiosity and a passion towards engaging the imagination of senior level executives in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of change;
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Expert to Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong technology background
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to find solutions quickly
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and with all personality types.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or a related discipline; or equivalent work.
- 8+ years in a corporate IT environment.
- 5+ years' experience in an overall product management role
- 2+ years' experience in product support role
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure) is plus
- Knowledge of Relativity, Brainspace NUIX, Law, iPro, other forensic investigation tools and/or eDiscovery products is plus
- Work experience with end to end product lifecycle management is required
- Work experience in a service delivery organization / firm preferred.
- A bachelor's degree or a related discipline; or equivalent work.