City Elite Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the world's largest inter-dealer brokers. This particular role will be positioned in one of their brands, who deliver fully electronic execution and market data on their high frequency low latency platform.
- Investigations - owning reporter relationship and issue through to resolution.
- User connectivity troubleshooting, API: market data, order routing issues (FIX protocol), Trade Settlement/TRACE issues, communicate with the data team for static related issues, liaise with production support/development teams when required to facilitate second/third line support and co-ordinate with client IT/Support teams.
- Look-up/cancel open orders.
- Exporting trade data.
- Order rejection investigation.
- Contact clients for user disconnects within a certain time limit.
- Communication with platform participants when major service interruptions occur.
- Maintain issues and ensure tickets are resolved promptly.
- Maintaining client contacts in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics/Salesforce)
- Provide training for other team members.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience US Treasury/Fixed Income spot FX electronic trading platforms/sales support.
- Basic FIX protocol knowledge (for API queries/troubleshooting)
- Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel (intermediate -Vlookups and pivot tables)
Full spec available on request