EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Professional Services Consultant
to join our team in Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
- 20 avr. 18
- Provide dedicated GMI support to a Tier 1 FIS client
- Manage the client open issues logs
- Attend regular client meetings
- Ensure clients top priority issues are moved forward through the FIS SDLC
- Keep abreast of marketplace and product initiatives.
- Provide support to peripheral applications of the IBM iSeries that impact the performance and use of the Stream GMI application, including OS/400, iSeries communications, MQM, and other common IBM iSeries issues.
- Write Management Overviews for issues that require programming changes.
- Write Functional Specifications for issues which are deemed as enhancements to the Stream GMI application, so the clients can read and approve programming change
- Proven experience of GMI
- Experience in Support or client relationship Management
- Highly organised with good time management
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Degree or equivalent
Closing date: 23rd of April 2018
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.