Programme Director - Capital Markets Trading Technology
- Salaire :Circa £120-150,000 (DOE)
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise en ligne le :17 mai 18
We are currently partnering with a Global Investment Bank which specialise in the provision of Capital Market products to Corporate, Commercial and Private clients, mostly across EMEA and APAC. Following the introduction of a new multi-asset trading platform for their Capital Market product channels two years ago, they are looking for an experienced Programme Director to continue driving the alignment and mobilsation of this platform to facilitate their client-base. This role works closely with the Head of Product Transformation (in their Global Product Solutions Team) and Head of Capital Markets.
• On behalf of the Product Solutions team, deliver key projects for Capital Markets globally – including participation in regional and regulatory implementations.
• Managing changes to business processes across Capital Markets, Operations, Finance, Risk and other business functions when delivering technology or regulatory projects.
• Understanding the Capital Markets changing needs and suggesting automation, process improvements and other initiatives and managing the future roadmap of existing platforms.
• Oversee technical and vendor deliveries of change and provide regular updates to senior management on quality, timelines and cost of delivery.
• Participating in the budgeting and costing of regional and global projects including preparation of business case in accordance with standards and policies within Capital Markets and their Transformation Committees.
• Managing the communications, planning and delivery of solutions to the Product Solutions team and all downstream functions within Capital Markets and across the business, ensuring regulatory and process impacts are assessed and managed.
• Reporting on a timely basis to all relevant oversight committees on project metrics, benefits and budget spent.
• Building positive relationships with stakeholders and technology teams and demonstrating the core values of the Product Solutions team
What are they looking for?
• Established knowledge of Capital Markets trading, along with the associated Products and customers
• Several years’ experience working on projects in a financial institution where workflows are complex (or in a consultancy focused on such clients)
• Business change experience with a good working understanding of trading technologies / platforms (deployments on a global or international basis)
• Good knowledge/ previous work experience in Front Office product lines – such as Investment Banking, Wealth Management or other Capital Markets.
• Need to be conscious of the relevant regulations and trade flows (front-to-back)