Programme Manager - ERP Finance System Implementation - Banking
- Salaire :£125,000
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash GmbH
- Mise à jour le :17 sept. 17
Senior Manager, Programme Manager, General Ledger, System Implementation, ERP / Accounting rules / Oracle Fusion ERP, Oracle EBS FAH, Workday, Aptitude, SAP / Qliksense, Powered BI, Business Object, Tableau / SQL, Relational DB, ETL, NoSQL technology
For this reputable Consulting firm we are looking for a Senior Manager level ERP Financial System Programme Manager to join their Financial Management practice.
In Financial Management they improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the finance function and generate real insights to help deliver value to the business. Their mission statement is to create a sustainable practice which is recognized as being number one in the industry.
The Financial Management practice is a priority area for significant and strategic growth and the team works with leading Investment and Retail Banks, focusing on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of their Finance & Risk functions. The key drivers of change for our Banking clients are Regulatory reform, Cost Reduction and Risk Transformation and our service offerings reflect this demand.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Independently lead large scale, global Powered Finance engagements with accountability for the successful delivery of the engagement and client outcomes.
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate, through delivery, the benefits of our Powered Finance approach and ensure savings are realized for our clients
- Ability to manage cross functional global engagement teams
- Building rapport and maintaining external vendor relationships to support delivery of each engagement. Acts as a conduit between vendors and client teams and translate system ‘jargon’ into business terminology
- The candidate will need to be able to build and leverage both internal and external relationships to help support Partners and Directors in driving business development and sales activities
- Supports the continuous development of our Powered Finance proposition ensuring content is kept up to date and in line with the growing demands from our clients and market trends. Leading the development of solution prototypes and re-usable accelerators
- Will lead and/or support the development of Powered Finance related proposals and sales pitches to potential clients
- Leading the development of processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business
- Identifying and managing risks, engagement assurance and commercial risk management and ensuring the Firm's frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
People management & talent development:
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record or leading delivery teams as well as developing teams within a consulting practice.
- Act as formal performance manager for junior members of the team and actively participate in our bi-annual appraisal process
- Support the development of junior team members through formal training as well as informal coaching & mentoring capacities
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in the area of Finance systems and/or data architecture solutions
- Detailed understanding in General Ledger and financial reporting systems design and implementation
- Track record of delivering digital, Finance Transformation ERP projects underpinned by Cloud based implementation methodologies.
- Understands holistically the Finance target Operating Model and the interdependencies of each component as well as the impact on technology implementations of each element of the Operating Model.
- Strong stakeholder management and confident in communicating with C Suite executives, in particular with CFO, CIO & CTOs.
- Ability to build strategic and deep client relationships at the senior management and heads of function level in client organisations.
- ERP / Accounting rules: Oracle Fusion ERP, Oracle EBS FAH, Workday, Aptitude, SAP
- BI: Qliksense, Powered BI, Business Object, Tableau
- Data: SQL, Relational DB, ETL, NoSQL technology