As an experienced Project Co-ordinator working within the Projects and Change team you will have prior experience performing on large and complex programs. You will have created and maintained critical project artefacts including schedules, budgets, status updates, RAID logs etc., and ideally have worked with other project managers to coordinate and integrate program governance activities across multiple workstreams / projects.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience working with a broad range of senior and other stakeholders. You will ideally have experience in the Financial Services industry. You will have considerable experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Project, and preferably have experience in SharePoint, Power BI and Replicon.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- coordinating and integrating program governance activities (planning, financials, RAID reporting etc.) across the various workstreams within the program
- consolidating workstream status reports and preparing overall program status reports / dashboards
- preparing packs for steering committee meetings and other central team administered meetings and working groups
- minute taking for steering committee meetings and other central team administered meetings and working groups
- preparing program updates to executive management committees and other senior stakeholders
- coordinating Group responses to external regulatory requests
- facilitating workshops where necessary
- ensuring the smooth execution of day to day program management activities (document management etc) within the projects and change team.
If you are motivated by the opportunity to work in a high performing team in a fast-paced environment, we would like to hear from you About the Financial Management Group
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate affairs. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.