Exciting opportunity for a French-speaking mid-level project finance professional to join an impact business and take full responsibility for a portfolio of projects.
Our client is a highly regarded and rapidly growing development finance institution. With a strong financial backing, the group provides project finance to infrastructure developments in developing country with the aim of having a positive impact by improving the local economies and infrastructure.
As the business continues to regularly lend, there is a need to hire a French-speaking mid-level project finance professional for their Portfolio Management Division. This is an excellent opportunity for you to take full responsibility for a portfolio of projects where you will also have the chance to have a positive impact on developing countries. The group also offers excellent career development opportunities with opportunity for growth and stepping up in seniority.
The successful candidate will;
- Report directly to the Head of Portfolio Management and take full responsibility for a portfolio of projects.
- Take full responsibility for managing the relationship with the borrowers, liaising with the senior management on a daily basis and regularly meeting with clients.
- Lead the restructuring and refinancing of projects when needed.
- Conduct credit and risk analysis to understand and manage future risks against the assets and the overall portfolio.
- Regularly conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring as well as providing reports and recommendations to senior management.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sat in the Portfolio Management Team of a lending team in either a bank or fund or coming from the Project Finance team of a credit rating agency.
- Have an in-depth understanding of either the project, structured or leveraged finance market.
- Be fluent in French and English with excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Possess an excellent credit and risk analytical skill set.
- Hold a mathematics, finance or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated to join an impact business.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the infrastructure market.