Sitting within the Structured Finance department of an international bank, this role's main function is to support on marketing and execution of Power and Infrastructure Advisory Mandates, including the identification and realisation of any and all training and development needs that are required in the team to support a growing division. ******This is a limited-term temporary role for immediate start ******
This role would consist in providing support to D/ED level employees both on analysis and deal execution tasks with a significant required level of market knowledge and responsibilities. Given the advisory nature of the work, there will be a substantial customer facing element to the role attending call and meetings (along with more senior colleagues) and occasionally on their own on specific workstreams (e.g. financial modelling).
Internally, the role would interface with various other departments including other international FA teams and other entities such as derivatives team, debt capital market team, M&A team.
To comply with all regulatory and internal policies and procedures, regulations and guidelines.
To identify the training and development needs and ensure being adequately skilled to undertake the business requirements of the bank.
Responsibility and Authority
- With preparing activity reports and other administrative tasks for the team
- Advising compliance aspects relevant to advisory including KYC/KYB process
- To manage other administrative and support functions related to the team
- To identify the training and development needs and ensure being adequately skilled to undertake the business requirements of the bank.
- To support the advisory team in pitching and executing advisory mandates - preparing marketing materials in line with the guidelines and seeking compliance approval.
- As appropriate, financial modelling and analysis for projects
- Supporting other staff with specialist knowledge and providing training in specific areas of knowledge or systems where appropriate
Key Skills & Abilities / Specific Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of project finance and/or M&A activities is required for this role
- Financial modelling experience desirable
- Language skills would be an advantage
- Undergraduate level degree as a minimum
- Regulatory Functions knoweldge (e.g. if FCA/SMCR approved)
The Bank requires Certification Employees to comply with the Conduct Rules prescribed by the PRA and FCA and all internal rules relevant to Certification Employees.