Project Management Office Analyst M/F - Corporate and Investment Banking - United Kingdom
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS LINE OR DEPARTMENT
The IT infrastructures department, Global Technology Services, is at the centre of the transformation of Societe Generale's operating model. Thanks to the Global Technology Services, the Group boasts one of the biggest shared service centres for IT infrastructures in the financial sector.
The position will be part of the Global Technology Services Team in charge of the security and oversight functions of the department.
The position based in London will cover all Global Technology Services for UK and EMEA locations (14 countries) and will report to the PMO Manager. PMO Analyst role includes :
Project Management Office
- Provide PMO Support to all Global Technology Services EMEA projects.
- Prepare various dashboards for senior management.
- Develop and deploy Project Governance across Global Technology Services EMEA.
- Support annual budget exercise.
- Assist PMO Manager with portfolio follow up.
Portfolio Management (Assist Global Technology Services UK & EMEA PMO Manager on the below activities)
- Organise, review and challenge Project Reporting process
- Produce Dashboards and analysis for senior management on Excel & Power BI
- Onboard every new Project Manager with governance
- Support the functional administration of Project tools (Reporting, Time Tracking ...)
- Support Project Managers with their day to day requests
- Main point of contact for all Project Managers
- Follow up project Budget v. consumption
- Data drilling, dashboarding and analysis on APPTIO
- Global Technology Services Portfolio follow up
- Preparing support for and organising the Project Review Committee
- Design and produce Dashboards and analysis for senior management.
- Support and animate the Yearly budget exercise
- Develop and deploy new processes to support Global Technology Services UK & EMEA Project Management
- Develop and deploy tools supporting Project management and Portfolio Management
- Synchronise with Paris and other regions
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance or Project Management
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English and some knowledge of French is an added advantage. COMPETENCIES
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
- Highly organised
- Good communication
- Proficient in Office application & Advance Excel (Pivot, Macro ...)
- Attention to details
- Fast learning
- Understand and adapt to complex organisation
- Knowledge in Project management is a plus
- Knowledge in accounting is a plus
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that your VIE mission could potentially get postponed, depending on the evolution of the health crisis and subjects to the decision made by the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). In addition, the selected candidate will only be paid upon confirmation from Business France and arrival in the country of assignment.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Why join us
.As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.