- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on the implementation of our solutions. The successful candidate will need experience of the investment management industry as well as experience of implementing software with a diverse client group.
To meet the increasing demand for our front- to back asset management software solutions, SS&C Advent Software is seeking a Project Manager to be based in our London office.
The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing our software solutions in organisations such as asset managers, hedge funds, wealth managers and private banks in Europe.
• Manage Advent Implementation Projects.
• Motivate implementation consultants and client representatives.
• Facilitate handover from Sales to Professional Services.
• Scope and price implementation projects.
• Schedule project tasks and events.
• Conduct implementation planning workshops.
• See to that projects are running on time, on budget and within scope.
• Manage client expectations and concerns.
• Chair project meetings.
• Maintain project status.
• Review and approve consultants’ time and expenses.
• Comply with the SS&C Advent Implementation Methodology (AIM).
• Assisting sales with estimation of implementation services.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A positive and winning personality.
• Collaborative, pragmatic and flexible.
• Strong time and resource management skills.
• Proven track record as a Project Manager for software solutions.
• Knowledge of the investment management industry.
• Good understanding of financial instruments (stocks, bonds, options, etc.).
• Experience with portfolio management systems is a plus.
• Strong IT/technical skills (MS Windows, SQL, data conversions) is a great plus.
• Ability to travel up to 50% (3-4 days/w)
• University-level degree
• Project Management education (PRINCE2 and/or PMP/PMI) is a plus
• Experience in related role.
• A client, team and solution oriented attitude.