As a Project Manager you'll be involved in true end to end solutions and delivery, from concept through to operation. You'll also have the freedom to work closely with clients to develop appropriate design solutions to align with their security needs
My client is one of Europe's most rapidly growing, dynamic and booming IT Technology Consultancy and Systems Integration firms who are recognised for their excellence in the training and development of their employees and promotion of a positive work life balance and currently ranked in the Top 5 Employers by the Top Employers Institute across both Europe and the UK.
You would be joining an organisation that builds satellite control centres and bespoke security solutions for critical infrastructure such as satellite navigation and aircraft communication systems! This is not an opportunity to be missed!
**Must hold current SC Clearance or be eligible to obtain SC Clearance**
- Experience of successfully delivering multiple projects within scope, time and budget and accredited through formal training (PRINCE2, APM etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective at stakeholder management.
- Experience of effectively managing cross-functional delivery teams.
- Experience of planning and co-ordinating project activities using a recognised project management tool such as Microsoft Project.
- Experience of risk and issue management using a RAID log.
- Ability to manage project finances in-line with an agreed budget, including cost planning, invoicing and reporting.
- Experience of software delivery.
- Experience of working on Agile projects.
- ITIL Service Management qualifications and experience.
- Experience of bid management.
Sound like you? Or just want to find out more information? Dont hesitate to apply or call Nathan on 02077806706 for further information.