- 30,000 - 50,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 08 juin 18 2018-06-08
My client is a fintech that provides trade data analytics to the financial services industry. Their client base ranges from international banks and asset managers to regulatory institutions.They are looking for a project manager/BA to work on projects related to implementing for new clients to join their growing team in London. A significant part of the role is to work with new clients trade data and develop new interfaces to allow them to use the platforms/products and services.
They offer a range of products that assess and improve the performance of their traders, identify trader actions that may constitute market abuse or rogue trading and analyse execution quality.
- The candidate will have both meticulous attention to detail and understanding of financial products.
- Ability to code in SQL or VBA
- Previous experience in a client facing role is desirable
- Ability to speak French, German, Spanish or Italian is desirable
- Knowledge of capital markets and regulations affecting trading would be desirable
- Experience implementing software in banks or other financial institutions may be beneficial
- Project management of new / existing client onboarding and be ultimately accountable for successful delivery of products
- Agreeing deliverables with clients and key stakeholders
- Working very closely with clients to analyse their trade data
- Learning my clients bespoke development language
- Provide significant input and work very closely with development teams and other departments within the firm to assist with innovation and company/product development