Project Manager - (Fixed Income, Data Warehouse delivery)
- GBP650 - GBP700 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hunter Bond
- 01 juin 18 2018-06-01
Project Manager required by my Leading Investment Banking client to deliver an Enterprise Reporting / Data Warehouse project, on a long-term contract basis.
My client are looking for a talented, motivated and resilient individual to manage the delivery of a strategic Finance Transformation project.
The overall task is to create a central reporting hub for Finance, eliminating process duplication and taking away BAU pain points.
Amongst other things, you'll ensure that functional requirements and non-functional requirements (i.e. architectural, infrastructure, security, testing, migration, operational, DR) are effectively captured & prioritised.
This role will suit someone who has got a strong Project Management background, as well as having proven success with the delivery of an Enterprise Reporting / Data Warehouse project.
The following skills / experience is required:
- Strong Project Manager
- Previously delivered an Enterprise Reporting / Data Warehouse project
- Investment Banking background
- Product knowledge (Fixed Income, Rates, Equities, Derivatives)
- Resilient personality
- Good communication skills
- An understanding of the difference between Reporting data and Operational data
Rate: Up to £700/day
Duration: 9 months + (2 year project)
If you are interested in this Project Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.