Project Manager - Professional Services
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 juin 18 2018-06-13
The Professional Services team leads Ipreo’s customer facing projects, focusing on excellence in delivery and service. A a key focus on ensuring the alignment of expectations and providing transparency and structure to customer engagements, as well as being hands on in the delivery of our systems and interfaces.
Imagine a job where you…
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
What’s in it for you:
The Professional Services team leads Ipreo’s customer facing projects, focusing on excellence in delivery and service, with a key focus on ensuring the alignment of expectations and providing transparency and structure to customer engagements, as well as being hands on in the delivery of our systems and interfaces. You will grow and further develop your project management skills while partnering with different groups - Sales, Account Management, Client Success, Product Strategy, Product Management and Development - to deliver projects as an integrated team. Not only will you gain exposure to the full breadth of the organization, you will have the opportunity to work across asset class, on various products, many of which are integrated with each other. As a proactive partner and leader within the organization, dedicated to providing top notch project management and integration services, both externally and internally, we look for people who are consultative, analytical, organized, technically minded and passionate about helping others.
What you’ll work on:
- Manage and execute projects for the implementation of various Ipreo solutions to our new and existing clients, as well as managing in-house projects.
- The role will afford the opportunity to work across various Ipreo solutions covering all asset classes and products.
- As noted above, a project team consists of personnel from across various Ipreo organizations. The Project Manager is the lead on the project, and is responsible for driving and managing all the activities that these other team members will be executing. The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the success of the project, therefore, given the appropriate level of authority and mandate within a project team.
- In this client facing role, the Project Manager is responsible for leading the project from pre-sales through completion of onboarding a client, as well as post-go-live support in the days, weeks or sometimes months following go-live.
- Maintaining relationships with various client personae throughout the course of the project, including key stakeholders, project managers, project team members, technical personnel, users, etc.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for running a management steering meeting, with an audience consisting of senior managers and stakeholders from both Ipreo and the customer.
- You will work with Implementation Specialists to assist customers with integration activities, using methods such as web services, data feeds, MQ and FIX.
- Partnering with Account Management to provide top level service by leading new initiatives that provide further solutions to the needs of our existing clients.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of best practices for organizational processes.
- Documentation of client implementation runbooks.
- The role requires and builds exceptional client facing skills including professionalism, leadership, salesmanship and responsiveness.
- It also requires and builds exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Management of priorities and the ability to handle multiple demands in fast paced environment is a key strength of the Professional Services team.
What we look for:
- Evidence of project management and client facing experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school
- Experience in and understanding of Capital Markets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail
- While the project teams are staffed with subject matter experts from other groups, the Project Manager is also hands on and must be able to learn new products and be able understand the various functional and technical aspects of the systems
- Knowledge in relational databases, data feeds and web services
- Client facing experience with ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Possess a collaborative work ethic within a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment