Our client, a UK-based asset manager with over £20bn assets under management, is looking for a project manager responsible for a global brand and marketing project.
The role will be responsible for delivery of the global brand project working with stakeholders in the US, UK, Europe and Australia/Asia. Brand revelance and clarity are key motivators for this project as the client is looking to standardise and unify their global brand. This role will be on a six-month contract until the end of 2022 and they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Management of the brand project working with global teams
- Leadership with regards to unifiying numerous departments across the globe
- Coordinating tasks to ensure they are completed in line with project objectives
- Tracking of deliverables and project activities
- Chairing of frequent project progress calls including reporting
- Planning of and delivery upon project goals
- Budget responsibility
- Strong project managment experience
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work across timezones when necessary
- Previous experience across marketing, product, and legal as desirable
- Previous experience in asset management