Project Manager / Business Analyst - Cash Management - Operations
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- S&H Consulting Ltd
- 11 oct. 17 2017-10-11
Business Analyst / Project Manager - Global Tier One Investment Bank - Change the Bank Function for Cash Management - Operations.
Business Analyst / Project Manager - Cash Management – Operations
S&H Consulting provides consultancy services to Tier One Banks, Asset & Wealth Managers and Financial Institutions. We engage with clients to deliver strategic and tactical change initiatives for Risk & Regulation, Operations, Finance and Technology.
S&H Consulting have been asked to support our client on a long term strategic initiative within a business critical Bank Function. Working within the Change the Bank Function for Cash Management at a Global Tier One Investment Bank , you will be required to provide Business Analysis capabilities and some Project Management within a program of work aimed at Risk reduction and regulatory deliverables; including regulatory reporting requirements. You will interact with multiple Global Stakeholders and with work closely with both Cash Management and Technology groups, as well as with other teams in the Bank as required. You will be responsible for owning and driving components of the overall solution.
Currently working with a leading Investment Bank or Big 4 consultancy firm as a BA / PM within Operations you must ideally have experience of the following:
- Strong communication skills – particularly in written documentation (BRD, operating procedures, process flow mapping etc.)
- Experience managing relationships with senior clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior process improvement, business analysis, and project management experience
- Clear understanding of project management and business analysis approaches and concepts
- Experience defining business requirements
- Experience managing and executing testing activities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and define approaches to bring un-focused issues to resolution
- Agile experience, as well as familiarity with Jira
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Working knowledge of recognised lifecycle applications (e.g. ALM)
- IB experience, especially within Cash Management, Treasury (or a cash movement function)
- Project experience of regulatory deliverables
- Managing others (both onshore/offshore)
This is a client facing role and demands excellent presentation, communication and proactive stakeholder management skills. You will have good academic qualifications and be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
Please send your CV together with your current remuneration to email@example.com