- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Emagine Consulting
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
emagine Consulting is looking for a Senior Python developer
Project Requirement Document: Python Developer
Location: City of London
emagine is a Business & Technology Consultancy with almost 30 years of experience delivering projects. Privately owned with over 100 million turnover, emagine Consulting provides Managed Services to financial clients with low population, high impact teams of game-changing experts. We have over 700 consultants currently deployed across the UK, France and Germany.
Alongside our Managed Services we heavily invest in FinTech – our latest innovation is the HoptroffTime Suite; A hardware, software solution powered by an Atomic Clock to enhance and enable Compliance & trading strategies.
emagine provides services into financial clients including Investment Banks, Stock Exchanges and Central Banks. Our areas of Key Focus are;
- Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance
- Software Development & Testing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
emagine consulting is currently looking for a Python Developer to manage one of our existing on-going projects, the project involves working around delivering solutions that manage operational risk and regulatory reporting.
Our team is currently assisting in the build of a platform using Python as the core technology. This is a high profile project for the bank and we have assembled a strong multi-skilled team to deliver this platform.
Successful candidates will play a role in the full development cycle of our products, working within an Agile development process.
- Maintain legacy EMEA (and APAC) Business Technology
- Support the legacy Mortgages PLC business
- Migrate EMEA Business Technology to the in-house Platform.
- Create new applications based on the in-house Platform.
- Provide Technical support to the CDO/CLO and various EMEA & APAC Mortgages Businesses.
- Participate in the Global Tech Support operation (working with teams in India, New York, California & Tokyo).
Essential Skills: -
- Strong Application Developer
- Python is preferred, but open to consultants with C++, Java or C# backgrounds.
- Design - we need developers who can create robust, maintainable solutions.
- Business knowledge - candidates must be ready to learn the (often involved) details of the business they will be supporting.
- Effective communication skills - we need to deliver to a range of demanding customers and collaborate with many other teams in a range of locations.
Nice to have: -
- Financial Sector experience preferred - ideally in Fixed Income.
- C# & C++ (main languages for legacy apps)
- Database programming experience
emagine are always looking to expand our bench and Associate network for future projects. If you are not currently available for new projects please update us with your most recent CV and next availability. We will keep you informed of suitable projects when you are looking for your next challenge.