- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Emagine Consulting
- 21 juin 18 2018-06-21
Are you a self-motivated Python Developer, who has proven Derivatives experience and knowledge? Does the thought of working on an exciting and rewarding project, within a diverse and inclusive banking environment excite you? Our team is currently assisting in the build of a platform using Python as the core technology. This is a high profile project for the bank and we have assembled a strong multi-skilled team to deliver this platform. Successful candidates will play a role in the full development cycle of our products, working within an Agile development process.
- Maintain legacy EMEA (and APAC) Technology
- Support the legacy Mortgages PLC business
- Migrate EMEA Technology to the in-house Platform.
- Create new applications based on the in-house Platform.
- Provide Technical support to the CDO/CLO and various EMEA & APAC Mortgages Businesses.
- Participate in the Global Tech Support operation (working with teams in India, New York, California & Tokyo).
Essential Skills: -
- Strong Application Developer
- Python is preferred.
- Design - we need developers who can create robust, maintainable solutions.
- Business knowledge - candidates must be ready to learn the (often involved) details of the business they will be supporting.
- Effective communication skills - we need to deliver to a range of demanding customers and collaborate with many other teams in a range of locations.
Nice to have: -
- Financial Sector experience preferred - ideally in Fixed Income.
- C# & C++ (main languages for legacy apps)
- Database programming experience
- Experience of Quartz/Athena/SecDB type platforms