Python Developer - London
Salary: £150,000 - £250,000 base + bonus Culture:
This is one of the world's top algorithmic trading firms, looking for developers who are well-versed in Python programming. A community of self-starters from multiple tech backgrounds - maths, computer science, statistics, physics, engineering - they have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development with data at its core.
Technology is very highly regarded here, with coders recognised as being integral to the success of trading. As a result, you are fully supported from all sides of the business with everything you need to do your job well. Must-have Requirements:
- A 2.1 in a Computer Science degree from a Russell group university or equivalent.
- Substantial experience using Python - at least 4 years' experience using Python, preferably within finance
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, with interest in and exposure to quantitative finance
- Experience working in a UNIX operating system using LINUX, system/processor performance and network communication
- Some low-level knowledge of C++
- In your spare time you: code, tinker, read, explore, break things, and have an insatiable curiosity for all things computer related...
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Lots of impact, lots of interaction with algo developers and other roles within the firm, with a hugely collaborative structure
- Friendly working environment with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email with your CV or give me a call! Jack Peck
+44 7581 488634
£150,000 - £250,000 base + bonus